250 gms bhindi/ lady's fingers
5 tsp oil
2 finely chopped onions
1 finely chopped tomato
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
Salt to taste
Make paste of:
In 1 tsp oil fry 3 green chillies,5 garlic cloves and 1/4 cup coriander leaves till light brown colour and then grind it into a coarse paste without water.
- Wash and wipe bhindis , cut into thin roundels
- In a pan heat oil ,saute onion chopped till transparent
- Add turmeric and chopped tomatoes and fry till tomatoes become pulpy
- Add ground paste and fry for 5 mins
- Put the bhindi ,salt to taste and toss well,cover with a lid for 5 mins
- Open the lid and mix well ,cook till bhindis are cooked without lid
- serve hot with rotis!!