INGREDIENTS OF GHEE ROAST MASALA PASTE:
3O dry red chillies(byadgi or kashmiri)
8 garlic cloves
1 tsp coriander seeds
1/2 tsp cumin seeds
salt to taste
Dry roast red chillies for 2-3 mins or micro it for 1 minute
Grind with the other ingredients adding water ,into a fine paste
Store the paste in an airtight container and store in the freezer
- Cut and wash 2crabs and apply salt and keep aside for 5 mins
- Heat 8 tsp ghee in a pan and add 4 tblsp masala paste and fry for 5 mins
- Put the crab pieces ,salt to taste and 1/2 cup water and toss well
- Cook on a medium flame,covered with a lid till the fish is cooked and the dish becomes almost dry !!!
- Add lime juice and mix well, serve hot with hot rice n enjoy !!!