1 cup ragi flour / finger millet flour
1 cup fine rava /semolina
1/2 cup rice flour
1/4 cup besan
2 finely chopped green chillies
chopped coriander leaves
2 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
Salt to taste
- Mix all above ingredients with enough water ,make a thin batter and keep for 1-2 hrs
- Heat tava ,drizzle some oil and spread it on tava with a tissue paper
- Mix the batter properly and pour it when the pan is piping hot
- Cook dosa on a medium flame till it becomes crisp,adding 2 tsp of oil
- Serve dosa with coconut chutney or chutney pdr !
Note:before you pour the batter it must be mixed properly as rava has the tendency to settle down and leave the water up.Never try to pour extra batter to fill the holesas it makes the dosa thicker.