THIS DOSA RECIPE BELONGS TO MY FB FRIEND AISHWARYA KINI!!
2 cup dosa rice
2 fistful / mushti urad dal
2 cups poha/ avalakki/ beaten rice
2 tsp methi / fenugreek seeds
Salt to taste
Pinch of cooking soda (optional)
Oil for cooking dosa
- Soak rice,dal, methi seeds in water for 5-6 hrs
- Wash well,and grind with soaked poha into a fine paste
- Keep the batter for fermentation for 6-8 hrs
- Add salt to the batter and water of needed,check the consistency of the batter
- Batter consistency should be semi thick
- Heat tava,wipe with a tissue paper,put a laddle full of batter and spread little to make thick dosa
- Put 1 tsp oil in the sides of dosa and cover with a lid
- No need to flip the dosa,serve hot with coconut chutney !!!