250 gms baby potatoes boiled(dont over cook the potatoes)
4 tblsp ghee
2 finely chopped onions
Salt to taste
2 sprigs of curry leaves
1/4 cup curds
FOR THE MASALA PASTE:
2 tsp coriander seeds / daniya
2 tsp cumin seeds jeera
5-6 pepper corns
Roast the above ingredients in 2 tsp oil and grind with 1/2 inch ginger,5 garlic cloves,,salt and 3 tblsp kashmiri red chilli pdr..make a fine paste using water and keep aside.
- Peel the boiled potatoes and apply little salt and keep for 2o mins
- In a pan heat ghee,add curry leaves chopped onions and saute till light brown
- Add the masala according to your taste and fry till the raw smell goes
- Add the potatoes,curds and cook with a lid covered
- Check the salt and cook for 15 mins ,or till it becomes dry
- Serve hot with any rice or rotis!!!
Note: You can substitute the potatoes with paneer,mushrooms,prawns or chicken !!!