SPECIAL THANKS TO HEBBAR'S KITCHEN FOR THIS WONDERFUL BUTTER MURUKKU RECIPE !!!
2 cups rice flour
1/2 cup besan/gram flour
2 tblsp roasted chana dal/ putani/hurigadale
1 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
pinch of hing/asafoetida
2 tsp til/ sesame seeds
Salt to taste
1-2 tblsp butter
Water to knead the soft dough
Oil for deep frying
- Take all the ingredients no 1- 8 in a big bowl ,mix well
- Add water as neede and make a soft dough
- Heat oil and make murukku in oil
- Fry on a medium flame till it becomes crisp
- Store in an airtight container once it comes to room temperature!!