Gondh is an edible gum extracted from the bark of a tree.Pale ,brownish yellow coloured crystals of gondh are easily available in all stores. You have to deep fry the crystals in ghee till they fluff up and then powder them before making laddus!! These laddus are specially made during winters. This gives heat and energy to the body...
3/4 cup wheat flour/ atta
1/2 cup sugar powder
1/4 cup gondh
7-8 tblsp ghee
1/2 cup raisins and nuts like almonds, cashew nuts and pistas
1 tsp elaichi/ cardamom powder
- Heat 3 tblsp ghee and fry the gondh till they fluff up and keep aside
- In same pan roast the chopped nuts and keep aside
- Crush the fried gondh into powder and keep
- In same pan add the remaining ghee and roast the atta on a medium flame till brown and nice aroma comes
- Switch off the flame and add fried nuts,powdered gondh and sugar powder ,elaichi powder ,mix well and make laddus
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy these delicious laddus!!!