Poori with Chana Masala
1 cup boiled kabuli chana / white chick peas
2 chopped onions
1 chopped tomato
1/2 tsp turmeric pdr
2 tsp red chilli pdr
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp kasuri methi
2 tsp chana masala pdr or any other garam masala pdr
2 tblsp curds
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves
- In 1/4 cup water boil chopped onion, tomato and cashew nuts for 5- 10 mins, Let it cool .
- Grind boiled onion ,tomato, cashew into a smooth patse.
- Heat oil, add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell disappears
- Add spice powders, kasuri methi and saute for a while
- Now put the ground paste ,fry for 5 mins
- Add boiled chana, salt and curds. Mix well, add water and adjust the consistency of the gravy
- Let it boil for 5 to 10 mins, turn off the flame
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with poori or chapathi.