Paneer Masala Curry
I always preserve some home made masala paste in the freezer. This curry is prepared using that frozen masala paste. You can use that paste to make any veg. or non veg gravies or even in biryanis. Very useful and time saver.
100 gms paneer cut into cubes
2 tsp oil
1 small onion finely chopped
Ready masala paste 3 -4 tblsp or as required
1/4 cup milk
Salt to taste
Pinch of sugar
1 tsp kasuri methi
Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
- Heat oil in a pan put the chopped onions and fry till light brown
- Add the masala paste .stir well ,add the milk and mix
- Add paneer cubes, salt , sugar and let it boil for 10 mins
- If you want to make it more rich and tasty add little cream
- Add kasuri methi and boil for a second
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and turn off the flame
- Serve hot with roti, poori or naan.
- You can substitute paneer with any veggies, mushrooms,] or prawns, chicken etc.
- Adjust chilli powder according to your taste.
FOR THE MASALA PASTE RECIPE CLICK THE BELOW GIVEN LINK