Paneer Veg. Cutlet with Green Chutney
1/2 cup crumbled paneer
1 small carrot grated
1/4 cup boiled green peas
2 medium sized boiled potatoes
1 finely chopped onion
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
3 green chillies grated or paste
1 tsp garam masala pdr
1/2 tsp chaat masala pdr
1/4 cup chopped coriander leaves
2 bread slices powdered
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking cutlets
1/2 cup bread crumbs
- Grate the boiled potatoes. Add grated carrot,green peas,crumbled paneer,onion,ginger garlic paste,green chillies,chopped coriander leaves,powdered bread and all spice powders.
- Mix well so that all the ingredients are combined well. If the mixture is too soft add some more bread crumbs
- Devide into portions and give any desired shape
- Roll each cutlet in bread crumbs . Heat tava and cook cutlets adding oil on a medium flame, till they turn crisp and brown.
- Cook both the sides and serve hot with green chutney or ketchup.