Aam Papad / Mango Bar / Aambe Saat
Aam papad is an Indian fruit leather made out of mango pulp mixed with sugar and sundried.
2 fully riped mangoes
3 tblsp sugar
1 tsp ghee for greasing
- Wash and peel the mangoes, extract the mango pulp
- Put the pulp in a pan, add sugar and place it on the gas to boil
- Cook on a medium flame for 15 mins , stirring continuously.
- Once it becomes thick and changes its colour, pour it on the greased tray, spread it out thinly
- Keep the plate out in the sun.If the heat is strong it will be dried in one day
- Cut it into strips, roll it and store in an airtight container and enjoy.