Wheat flour cookies in pan
1 cup atta / wheat flour
1/2 cup besan/ bengal gram flour
1/4 cup semolina/ fine rava
2/3 cup ghee
2/3 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
- Take ghee and sugar powder in a bowl and beat well, untill it becomes smooth
- Seive the dry ingredients maida,besan,rava,baking powder
- Add the seived dry ingredients to the ghee and sugar mixture
- Knead the mixture to make a smooth dough
- The mixture to make cookies is ready . Take small portion of the mixture ,roll it with hands to make a round ball.
- Press the ball by keepng it under the two palms, keep the chopped nuts in the center of the cookies and press gently
- Place the cookies on a greased plate keeping little distance.
- Heat one thick bottomed kadai, spread a cup of salt (optional) and preheat for 10 mins.
- Place one stand over the salt and keep the plate with the cookies, cover with a lid .Bake on a medium flame for 10-15 mins.
- Check the cookies-I When you lift the cookies with a spatula its base should be little brown . and your cookies are baked.
- Take out it and allow to cool ,store in an airtight container once they come to room temperature.
- If you are baking in an oven then ,Preheat the oven for 10 mins . Bake the cookies at 180% for 10- 15 mins
- After 10 mins let it cool , once they come to room temperature store in an airtight container.