Bounty Bars (Coconut chocolates)
2 1/2 cups (225gms) dessicated coconut
3/4 cup (240gms) sweetened condensed milk (or more if necessary)
250gms semi sweet chocolates
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- Stir together dessicaated coconut,conedsed mlk and vanilla essence. Pour the mixture into the base of asquare silicon baking mould or clingfilm lined baking tin.
- Chill it for several hours in the fridge or for an hour in the freezer.
- Melt the milk chocolate using double boiler or Microwave on medium power ,stopping to stir every 40 seconds, until it is completely smooth
- Take the coconut block out of the freezer and cut into small bars.
- Using a fork dip the bars in the melted chocolate , making sure to cover all the sides.
- Remove the excess and place them on a bakin sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate for 10 mins or until set.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.