Dark Chocolate Walnut Almond Rocks
1/4 cup walnuts roughly chopped
1/4 cup Almonds roughly chopped
7 ounces /1 cup dark chocolate
- Put chopped walnuts and almonds in a pan and toast them till they turn light brown
- Transfer them to a bowl
- Melt chocolate on top of a double boiler over simmering water, stirring frequently and scraping down the sides to avoid scorching.
- Once the chocolate is melted remove it from the heat, pour in the chopped, toasted nuts. Stir until the nuts are evenly coated with the chocolate.
- Drop a spoonful of the chocolate-nuts mixture onto a plate lined with wax paper
- Refrigerate the chocolates to set and store them in an airtight container once they are set.