Lemon Coriander Soup
2 tsp oil
2 tsp finely chopped garlic
2 tsp finely chopped green chilies
1/4 cup finely chopped onion
1/4 cup finely chopped cabbage
1/4 cup finely chopped carrot
1 tbsp lemon juice
Salt to taste
1/2 tsp crushed pepper
3 cups vegetable stock or water
2 tsp cornflour dissolved in 2 tbsp water
- To make the soup. heat oil in a pan, add chopped garlic and green chillies . saute on a medium flame for a few seconds.
- Add the chopped onions and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add chopped carrot, cabbage and saute on a medium flame for 2-3 minutes
- Add vegetable stock or water, salt to taste, and cornflour slurry.
- Stir continuously and cook on a medium flame for 3-4 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add lemon juice, crushed pepper, and chopped coriander leaves.
- Turn off the flame and serve hot soup immediately.