This recipe belongs to Vidya Shanbhag Thakur!! One of the best recipe !It was very delicious snd fluffy cake .So sharing the recipe with all of you!!
1 1/4 cup maida/all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp baking powder
1/4 cup cocoa powder
1 cup sugar powder
1/3 cup melted butter or any refined oil
1/2 cup milk(room temp)
1/2 cup hot coffee(1/4 tsp instant coffee added to 1/2 cup hot milk)
1/4 cup yoghurt/curd
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Preheat oven at 180 degree
- Seive cocoa,maida ,salt,baking soda and baking powder 3 times.
- Add sugar powder and mix well
- Create a well in the in the centre of maida sugar mixture and add the wet ingredients starting with hot coffee followed by butter/oil,essence,curd,and finally milk.
- Add the milk lil by lil till you get the dropping consistency
- You may need a lil less than 1/2 cup
- Mix until all the ingredients are combined well
- Pour the mixture in a greased tray and bake in pre heated oven for 20 to 25 minutes