1 green apple
1/4 tsp salt
8 tblsp sugar
1/4 tsp turmeric pdr
1 tsp red chilli pdr
1. 5 tsp roasted cumin pdr/ bhuna jeera pdr
- Wash ,wipe and grate the apple and put in a pan with salt and sugar
- Cook stirring continuously to avoid the mixture from scorching till the sugar dissolves
- Cook on a low flame,stirring continuously till a syrup of one thread consistency is formed
- Remove from the flame and set aside to cool
- Once it is cooled add turmeric pdr,chilli pdr and cumin pdr ,mix well
- Cool completely and store in an airtight jar
- You can have this with roti,stuffed parathas or even bread !!
NOTE: If you want it liquidy then add little water and cook !!