Recipe of this dosa belongs to Kannammacooks.com !!
1 cup idli rice
1 cup dosa rice
1/2 cup urad dal
2 tblsp toor dal
1/4 cup poha
1/4 tsp methi seeds/fenugreek seeds
Salt to taste
Oil or ghee for making dosa
- Wash the rice and dal for 2-3 times in water
- Soak all the ingredients in water except salt ,for 5-6 hrs
- Grind the ingredients with little water to a very fine paste.Add upto 2 cups of water while grinding in a mixer ,take time and grind in 2-3 batches
- Add salt to the batter and allow it to ferment overnight
- Mix the batter well and dosa batter is ready to use
- Heat tava and make thin dosa adding 2-3 tsp ghee
- No need to flip the dosa, serve hot with chutney or sambar!!
Grind 1 cup grated coconut with 2 green chillies,little coriander leaves,,little tamarind,salt to taste
Temper with mustard,curry leaves and hing!!