10 no. sardine fish / pedvo / bhootai
4 tsp coconut oil
Salt to taste
FOR THE MASALA:
3/4 Cup fresh grated coconut
Chickpea size tamarind
5-6 red chillies roasted in 1/2 tsp oil
7-8 Szechuan pepper
First grind coconut,red chillies,tamarind into a fine paste and transfer the masala in a bowl.In same mixer jar put the szechuan pepper and just pulse with little water, strain it and collet the water.
- Wash and clean the fish, apply little salt and mix
- Put the masala,szechuan water in a vessel,add water and adjust the consistency
- Once it starts boiling add the cleaned fish and cook on medium flame,for about 10 mins
- In between turn the vessel slowly ,dont mix with a spoon
- Add the coconut oil and turn off the flame, and your fish curry is ready to serve.
- Enjoy with hot rice.