Home Made Granola
Home made granola is extremely delicious !! It is very healthy and very easy to make.
Enjoy it with milk or yogurt and fruits or simply munch on it as a snack !!!
2 cups rolled oats
1/3 cup roughly chopped almonds
1/3 cup roughly chopped cashewnuts
1/3 cup pumpkin seeds
1/3 cup raisins
1/2 cup honey
2 tblsp melted butter
1 tsp vanilla essence
1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees and butte the baking tray
- In a bowl mix rolled oats, almonds, cashew nuts,pumpkin seeds.
- Take another bowl and add melted butter,honey, vanilla essence, salt and cinnamon powder, mix well
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients together, mix well so that everything is moistened, else granola might burn while baking
- Spread it on the greased baking tray and bake for around 25- 30 mins ot until it turns crispy and golden brown, stirring every ten minutes .
- Once baked add the raisins and mix well and let it cool down comletelyStore in an airtight jar
You can replace honey with brown sugar or white sugar
You can use any nuts of your choice
You can use flax seeds, coconut flakes, sesame seeds