Gur ka Paratha / Sweet Paratha
1.5 cups wheat flour / gehun ka atta
Salt to taste
Water as required to knead the dough
Ghee for cooking paratha
FOR THE STUFFING:
1 cup grated jaggery
1/2 cup roasted and powdered peanuts
1/4 cup roasted and powdered white sesame seeds / til
1 tsp elaichi / cardamom powder
- Put flour and salt in a bowl, make soft dough addind water . Keep covered for 15 mins.
- Mix jaggery powder with peanut powder, sesame powder, cardamom powder and make the stuffing. Devide it into portions and make balls
- Devide the dough into portions and make balls
- Roll the balls into roti, keep the filling in the center, pull up the sids of roti and seal it to form a big ball
- Roll the ball again and make parathas
- Heat tava and cook parathas , adding ghee on both the sides, till they turn crisp and brown.
- Serve hot parathas with ghee.