Watermelon Rind Rotti
1 cup rice flour
1/2 cup grated watermelon rind
2 finely chopped green chillies
1 finely chopped onion
3 tblsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tblsp finely chopped curry leaves
2 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
2 tsp sesame seeds/ white til
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking rotti
- Take on bowl , put rice flour and all the other ingredients in it (except oil)
- Add water and make a soft dough , which should be moist and sticky.
- Take a dosa pan ,grease it.Place a ball of rotti dough in the center of the pan ,wet your fingers and start to spread it lightly with your fingers to make a round rotti.
- Put 2 tsp oil over the rotti and keep the pan on flame.
- Cook both the sides on a medium flame you can also make these rottis on a greased banana leaf. foil.parchament paper or moist piece of cloth.
- Serve rotti with any chutney of your choice.