Poori for pani poori
1 cup chiroti rava / fine semolina / rava
2 tblsp maida
Pinch of baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
2 tsp oil
Water to knead the dough
Oil for deep frying
- In a large bowl take maida, sooji, salt,baking soda, 1 tsp oil
- Combine all the ingredients well, add water and start to knead
- Knead the dough well and make a stiff dough, grease with 1 tsp oil and rest for 30 mins.
- Before making poori knead the dough again . Devide the dough into portions
- Make a ball, dust with maida and roll it into a roti as thin as possible
- Take a small lid of any container and start to make small pooris
- Heat oil,drop the pooris in oil and press with the laddle to puff up.
- Fry the pooris both the sides on a low medium flame , till they turn golden brown and crisp.
- Remove the pooris and drain over tissue paper to remove excess oil
- Once the pooris comes to room temperature store in an airtight container.
- Use the pooris to make pani puri, bhel puri,bahi sev puri or any other chaats of your choice and enjoy !!