Raw jackfruit sabji
1 cup raw jack fruit cur into small pieces
4 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard
1/2 tsp turmeric powder/ haldi
1 sprig of curry leaves
1 finely chopped onion
Salt to taste
For the masala paste
1/2 cup fresh coconut gratings
2 green chillies
3 garlic cloves
Grind the above ingredients into a semi coarse masala paste adding little water
- Cook jackfruit pieces in cooker with little water and salt for 2 whistles
- Heat oil in a pan add mustard,when it starts crackling add haldi,curry leaves and chopped onions
- Saute onions till they turn translucent.Add the ground masala and fry till raw smell of garlic disappears
- Now add the boiled jackfruit pieces, salt if needed, and give a nice mix.
- Cook further for 10 more mins and turn off the flame.
- Serve with rice and dal.