Vegetable Kheema Pav
1/2 cup minced cauliflower
1/2 cup minced carrot
1/2 cup grated paneer
1/4 cup green peas
1 big onion finely chopped
2 tblsp finely chopped capsicum
1 big tomato + 6 cashewnuts blend into paste
1 tsp garam masala1a powder
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp red chilli powder
2 tblsp chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
2 tblsp oil or butter
1 tsp cumin seeds/ jeera
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
Pav to serve
- Heat oil in a pan, add jeera,and let them splutter.
- Now add chopped onions and saute well, once they turn transparent add tomato, cashew puree,saute till the oil separates.
- Now add ginger garlic paste and fry till raw smell dssappears.
- Add chopped capsicum and saute well, followed by minced veggies.
- Put 1/4 cup water and cook till veggies are cooked
- Add grated paneer,all spice powders,salt if needed and little water and bring to the desired consistency.
- Let it boil for 5-10 mins,turn off the flame and garnish with chopped coriander leaves
- To serve,cur the pav into two,roast on tava adding butter and serve hot with kheema, chopped onions and a slice of lemon.