Chilli Garlic Drumstick Fritters
Salt to taste
1 tsp ginger garlic paste
2 tsp red chilli powder
3 tblsp corn flour
5 tblsp rice flour
2 sprigs of chopped curry leaves
Oil for deep frying
- Wash drumsticks,cut the ends and slightly peel them. Cut the drumsticks into two inch pieces and slit it into two (lengthwise)
- In a mixing bowl put corn flour,rice flour,chilli powder,salt,ginger garlic paste and chopped curry leaves, mx well
- Adding water make a thick paste , marinate the cut drumsticks with the prepared paste.
- Heat oil and deep fry drumsticks in batches over a medium flame , till they turn slightly crisp and golden colour.
- Serve hot with steamed rice and dal.