Kasuri Methi (in Microwave)
Kasuri Methi is nothing but dried fenugreek / methi leaves. This is used as a condiment for flavouring curries and sabjis. Normally fenugreek leaves are sundried to make kasuri methi. But if there is no sunlight you can dry this in Microwave in just 5 minutes.
1 bunch fresh methi / fenugreek leaves
- Pluck the methi leaves from the stalk and rinse them thoroughly, Plce in a seive to dry.
- Once the water dries completely, spread it on a microwave safe plat or bowl, and roast for 3 mins. on high temperature.
- After 3 mins mix it a little and micro again for 2-3 mins.
- After this take the tray out and let it cool.
- Once the leaves are cooled , rub the dried leaves beween your hands to make powderStore in an airtight jar and use wnenever needed.