Tomato Paddu / Paniyaram
Ialways use leftover dosa batter (urad and rice ) to make tomato omelette. This time for a change instead of making omelette tried making appo / paddu / paniyaram. And it was super tasty and fluffy .
1 cup leftover dosa batter
1/4 cup maida
1/4 cup fine rava
3 tblsp besan
2 finely chopped onions
2 finely chopped tomatoes
2 tblspc hopped coriander leaves
2 finely chopped green chillies
1/2 tsp cooking soda or ENO fruit salt
Salt to taste
Oil for making paddu
- Add all the ingredients except oil , to the dosa batter with water.
- Adjust the consistency of the batter , adding water, keep the batter covered for 10 mins.
- Heat tava and take a laddle full batter,spread on tava and make a dosa
- Drizzle with 2 tsp of oil and cook both the sides
- Serve hot dosa with coconut chutney.