Choco Chip Muffins
1 cup butter
2 cups maida/ all purpose flour
1.5 cups sugar powder
2 tblsp cocoa powder
1/2 tsp cooking soda
Pinch of salt
1 tblsp choco chips
1 tsp vanilla essence
- Separate the egg yolks and beat the egg whites well
- Seive the flour with cooking soda,salt and cocoa powder and keep aside.
- Beat butter and powdered sugar until it becomes a smooth paste. Add vanilla essence give a nice stir
- Add beaten egg whites to the sugar and butter mixture.
- Now add the flour and just fold in
- Finally add egg yolks and give a mix.
- Transfer the batter onto the muffin moulds (fill only 3/4 of the mould)
- Garnish with chocochips and bake in the preheated oven, at 180 degrees for 30-40 mins
- After 40 mins check with a knife, if it comes cleanthen the cake is ready .