Ragi / Nachni /Finger Millet Paper Dosa
3 cups ragi /Nachni / Finger Millet
1 cup urad dal
1 cup kusubalakki / boiled rice / ukda chaaval
1/2 cup sabudana / sabbakki
2 tsp methi / fenugreek seeds
1 cup fine rava /semolina
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking dosa
- Soak ragi, urad dal, Rice, methi seeds in enough water for 5-6 hrs, wash well .
- Grind the soaked ingredients into a smooth paste, let it ferment overnight or 6-7 hrs.
- Soak rava in enough water and keep overnight.
- Next day drain water from the rava and mix it with ground dosa batter, add salt to taste, mix well.
- Heat tava and make thin dosas,drizzle with oil and cook till it turns crisp and brown in colour.
- Serve hot dosa with coconut chutney or sambar or molga podi and enjoy!!!