2 cups chopped Vegetables like Broccoli,Carrot, Zuchchini, Baby corn, Beans, Brinjal and Mushrooms
2-3 tsp Olive oil / refined oil
5 garlic cloves finely chopped
1 tsp crushed pepper
1 tsp Italian seasoning (optional)
Salt to taste
- In a bowl put olive oil, crushed pepper, chopped garlic, salt,Italian seasoning and toss well
- Wash and cut veggies into same size, add this in the bowl and give a nice mix.
- Preheat the oven
- Place the veggies on a greased, rimmed baking sheet
- Spread the veggies evenly and bake at 200 degrees foe 15 mins or until veggies are tender.
- Enjoy with any rice or noodles.
Note: Different veggies take various amounts of time so I usually like to roast veggies with the same cook time together .
Spread the veggies evenly and try not to overcrowd.
For the seasoning you can use dry herbs, curry powder, lemon juice, vinegar, sesame oil, mustard pesto etc.
Here I had used peri peri masala.
Don't forget to toss halfway. The edges of the baking sheet cook hotter than the center, plus if you don't toss they may brownn too much on the bottom.