Stir Fried Veggies
1/2 cup button mushrooms sliced
1/2 cup carrots cut into thin strips
1/2 cup french beans cut into 2-inch pieces
1/2 cup baby corn slit into four pieces
1/2 cup broccoli florets
2 tbsp butter or oil
8 finely chopped garlic
1/2 inch grated ginger
1/2 tsp pepper powder
1 tsp tomato ketchup
1/2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp Schezuan chutney
Salt as per taste
- In a large non-stick skillet or wok, over medium heat , heat the butter or oil.
- Add chopped garlic and ginger and saute for 2 minutes
- Add carrots, beans, broccoli florets, and cook for 5 minutes, followed by mushrooms, baby corn, and salt.
- Stir fry for about 3 minutes or until the vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Add pepper powder, ketchup, soya sauce, and schezuan chutney, give a quick mix.
- Check for salt and turn off the flame.
- Serve hot with rice or noodles.