2 cups finely chopped cabbage
3 tsp oil
1 tsp mustard
1 chopped tomato
1 sprig of curry leaf
1/2 tsp haldi pdr
1/2 tsp red chilli pdr
2 tsp sambar or vangi bhaat pdr
Chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
- In cooker put oil,add mustard
- When it starts crackling add ,curry leaves,haldi,tomato and fry till tomatoes become pulpy
- Add chilli pdr,sambar pdr and mix
- Put chopped cabbage,salt and little water and close the lid
- Take one or two whistles
- Open the lid,add chopped coriander leaves and your sabji is ready to serve!!
- Enjoy with hot phulkas!!
- You can also make this in kadai !!