Thanks to my FB friend Vinaya Prabhu for this rotti recipe!! Very simple ans easy to make dish ..I liked it very much..so sharing the recipe with all of you!!!
1/2 cooked rice
1/4 cup idli rava
1/4 cup rice flour
1 onion chopped 2 green chillies crushed
chopped coriander leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking rotti/bhakri
- Take rice in a bowl and mash well,add all the other ingredients(except oil)
- Add water ,mix well and allow to stand for 10 mins
- After ten mins,if the mixture is dry add some water and adjust the consistency
- Heat tava and pat bhakri on it ,drizzle some oil
- Roast on both the sides and serve hot with butter or chutney!
ONION CHUTNEY RECIPE:
Grind 1 cup coconut with 2 roasted red chillies,2 tblsp chopped onion,little tamarind and salt into a fine paste !!