Rajastani Lahsun ki Chutney
2 tsp red chilli powder
1 tsp jeera / cumin seeds
8 peeled garlic cloves
Salt to taste
2 tblsp oil
- In a mixer jar put red chilli powder, jeera,garlic cloves and salt
- Add water and blend into a smooth paste
- Heat oil in a pan and add the chilli paste and cook
- Cook it till oil leaves the sides of the pan
- Turn off the flame and let it cool
- Store the chutney in an airtight container
- If you are using it more than 2-3 days refrigerate it.
- Serve this chutney with roti or parathas.