1 cup green peas
1small potato cut into cubes
3 tsp oil
1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
1 tomato finely chopped
1 onion finely chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
1 tsp garam masala ( i used misal masala powder)
1/2 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp jeera/ cumin powder
1/2 tsp coriander/ daniya powder
Chopped coriander leaves
- Cook green peas and chopped potato in cooker with 3 cups of water for 3 whistles or till the peas becomes soft
- Take oil in a pan ,put chopped onions and saute till transparent,followed by ginger garlic paste,fry for 2-3 mins.
- .Add turmeric powder,chopped tomato and fry well
- Add masala powder,daniya jeera powders, chilli powder and fry
- Pour the cooked peas, potato mixture and salt to taste and boil for 5-10 minutes
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.
- Firstly, break pooris and arrange it on a serving plate,pour ragda over the pooris as per your choice
- Top it with chooped onions, besan sev, sweet and tangy chutney,chopped coriander leaves
- Serve immediately and enjoy !!
Sweet and tangy chutney:
Grind handful chopped coriander leaves with 4 dates,lemon size tamarind,salt to tastejaggery as per taste,2-3 green chillies . Make a smooth paste,add 1/2 tsp roasted jeera powder,1 tsp chaat masala and 1./2 tsp red chilli powder, and your chutney is ready. you can store this in the freezer .
For poori and sev recipe please click the below given links: