Raw Banana Wafers
2 fresh raw bananas
2 tsp red chilli powder
Oil for frying
- Wash the bananas , cut the ends and peel it
- Dip in water and take out.
- Put salt and chilli powder in a bowl and mix , keep aside
- Heat oil, Take slicer and slice the banana in hot oil, in batches.
- Fry on a medium flame,mixing it constantly.
- Once it is fried remove and put them on a tissue paper
- Sprinkle chillipowder and salt mixture as per your taste and toss it
- Let it cool. Once it comes to room temperature store in an airtight container
- Enjoy with a hot cup of chai or coffee!!!