Chilli Garlic Bhindi / Okra
250 gms bhindi/okra
6 tsp oil
8 crushed garlic cloves
3 slit green chilies
1 sprig of curry leaves
1 tsp jeera/cumin powder
Salt to taste
3 tbsp coconut gratings
1 tsp lemon juice
- Wash bhindi and wipe with a kitchen towel. Cut the ends and cut into thin slices
- Put 2 tsp oil in a thick pan and shallow fry bhindi slices with a little salt, remove it from the pan.
- Heat remaining oil in the same pan, add crushed garlic, green chillies, curry leaves, fry for 2-3 mins.
- Now add shallow fried bhindi, jeera powder, lemon juice, and toss well
- Add little salt as we have added already to the bhindi
- Now its time to add coconut gratings, add it and mix well
- Serve hot with rice or roti.