Mango Pineapple Jam
2 cups riped mangopeeled and finely chopped or pureed
2 cups pineapple peeled and grated or finely chopped
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp lime juice
- Combine chopped mango, pineapple and sugar in a broad thick bottomed pan and cook on a medium flame
- Once it starts boiling , simmer for 30 mins on low flame.
- Once it thickens add lime juice and cook further for 10 mins,stirring continuously.
- Let it cool. Once it comes to room temperature, store in an airtight jar and refrigerate it.
- You can store this jam for upto 8 to ten days.
- Enjoy with a slice of bread, chapati or dosa.