6 boiled and peeled eggs
6 tsp oil
2 onions chopped
2 tomatoes chopped
1/2 tsp turmeric powder
3 tsp red chilli powder
Salt to taste
Chopped coriander leaves for garnishing
FOR THE MASALA:
Dry roast 2 tsp coriander seeds,1 tsp cumin seeds,2 cloves,1/2 inch cinnamon,1 caramom,1/2 tsp poppy seeds(khus-khus),5 pepper corns
In 1/2 tsp oil fry 1 chopped onion and grind it with 1/2 inch ginger and the above ingredients into a fine paste.
for green masala:
grind 1/2 cup coriander leaves,2 green chillies,4 garliccloves,little mint leaves(optional)
- In a pan heat oil and saute chopped onions till translucent.
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry till it becomes mushy.
- Put the masala no 1 and fry for 3 minutes
- Add masala no 2 and fry for 5 minutes
- Add turmeric powder,chilli powder and fry
- Put the boiled eggs,salt and water and adjust the consistency according to your taste.
- Cook for 5 minutes and garnish with coriander leaves.