1 cup semolina / rava
3/4 cup sugar
2 cups water
3-4 tblsp ghee
1/4 cup grated pineapple
1/2 tsp cardamom powder
a pinch kesari /saffron colour or saffron strands
nuts and raisins roasted in ghee
- In a pan heat 2 tsp ghee and roast rava till light brown .
- Add grated pineapple and toss for 2 minutes
- Put the boiling water and cook it
- When rava is cooked and mixture becomes thick add suga,saffron colourr,remaining ghee and combine it
- cook for 5 minutes
- Garnish with cardamom powder and roasted nuts and raisins
- Serve hot!!