Maddur vada / vade is a very poular snack from Maddur , a small town in mandyadistrict in karnataka!It comes in between bengaluru and musore.This is a very good snack to have it with a hot cup of tea or coffee!!
1 cup chiroti rava(very fine rava)
1/2 cup maida
3 tsp ghee
3 crushed green chillies
3 tblsp chopped curry leaves
3 tbsp chopped coriander leaves
2 tsp cumin seeds
1/4cup finely chopped onion
Salt to taste
- Mix all the above ingredients with water into a soft dough
- Devide the dough into equal portions and make small balls
- Keep each ball on a greased plasti sheet and press it like a thick poori
- Deep fry into golden brown colour
- Serve hot with chutney or sauce.