Lachcha paratha is a multi layered roti or paratha !!This is a part of North indian Cuisine /Rajasthani special!!You can have this for breakfast or lunch with any north Indian gravies !!
2 cups wheat flour/Atta
Salt to taste
Water to knead the dough
Ghee as needed
- Take atta,salt in a bowl and adding water make a soft dough and keep covered for 15 mins.
- Devide the dough into portions and make balls
- Roll each ball into a thin paratha/roti
- Apply ghee on it liberally and sprinkle little atta on it
- Now from the edge start folding and pleating he roti like we used to do paper fans
- Roll the pleated roti in a tight circle and join the edges
- Dust it with little atta and roll it lighly into a little thin paratha
- Cook it on hot tava adding ghee or oil on both the sides
- Serve hot with any veg or non veg gravy