1 cup dosa rice
1/2 cup toor dal
1/2 cup grated coconut
Chilli pdr to taste
1 cup finely chopped radish leaves
Salt to taste
Oil for deep frying
- Soak rice n dal in water for 2-3 hrs and then grind it lil coarsely with salt and coconut
- Add chopped leaves and chilli pdr to taste
- Mix well and devide into portions
- Make balls and flatten it a little
- Heat oil and deep fry on a medium flame
Note : If you want add chopped onion also.
You can substitute radish leaves with chopped cabbage and onion or drumstick flowers or pumpkin leaves or finely chopped bamboo shoot.