1 cup dosa rice
3/4 cup grated coconut
1/2 cup grated cucumber
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking dosa
- Soak rice in water for 5-6 hours
- Wash the rice and grind with coconut and salt (dont make fine batter,keep little coarse)
- Put the batter in a vessel,add grated cucumber,and water if needed
- Consistency of the batter should be semi thick
- Heat tava and pour one laddle of batter and spread thin dosa
- Add 2 tsp oil and cook on both the sides
- Serve hot with fresh butter!!
Note: You can add finely chopped green chillies also to the batter!!