1/2 cup dosa rice
1/4 cup toor dal
1/2 cup grated coconut
5-6 red chillies roasted in lil oil
Salt to taste
3/4 cup finely chopped methi leaves
- Soak rice and dal in water for 2-3 hrs
- Wash dal n rice mixture,grind with coconut,red chillies,salt into a semi coarse lil thick batter
- Add chopped leaves and put the batter in greased idli moulds and steam in steamer or cooker without whistle for 15- 20 mins
- Serve hot with coconut oil !!
- You can also use finely chopped palak or cabbage and onion or colocasia leaves !!