20 boiled and peeled baby potatoes( dont over cook the potatoes)
Salt to taste
6 tsp oil
1/2 capsicum cut into cubes
6 garlic cloves finely chopped
2 green chillies finely chopped
2 finely sliced onions
2 tsp soya sauce
1 tsp tomato ketchup
Soak 10 red chillies in water for 20 mins and make a fine paste
Marinate the potatoes with salt,4 tsp ground chilli paste,1 tsp garam masala,3 tblsp curds,1 tsp lime juice,1/2 tsp turmeric pdr,2 tsp ginger garlic paste---Keep for 1 hour
- In a pan heat oil ,fry chopped green chillies and garlic till brown in colour
- Add chopped onion and fry till transparent
- Put the marinated potatoes and cook on a low flame for 10 mins
- Add soya sauce,ketchup,chopped capsicum and cook for 5 mins.
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and serve hot with any flavoured rice!!