1 cup chopped and boiled jeev kadgi/bread fruit pieces
4 medium sized onions chopped
6 tsp oil
2 small finely chopped tomatoes
Salt to taste
for the masala:
In a pan roast 1/2 tsp coriander seeds,5-6 byadgi dry red chillies and 3 tsp grated coconut with 1 tsp oil till liht brown colour, grind it into a fine paste ..keep aside.
- In a pan heat oil and fry onions till light brown clolour
- Add chopped tomatoes and fry till they become mushy
- Put the masala n fry for 5-10 mins
- Add boiled kadgi pieces with salt to taste
- Add 1/4 cup water and mix well, make it boil for 5-10 mins
- You can also use chilli pdr in place of ground masala!!