Thanks to Badhiya Khan for this recipe!!
500 gms raw mango/ kachcha aam grated
500 gms sugar
1/4 tsp hing/ asafoetida
1 tblsp fennel seeds/ saunf
1 tblsp roasted cumin/ jeera pdr
1 tsp red chilli pdr
1 tsp oil
- Wash and peel the raw mango and grate it
- Heat oil in a kadai,add the hing and grated mango,sugar and mix it
- Once the sugar dissolves cook it on a medium flame till the sugar syrup become little thick
- Now add red chilli pdr,saunf pdr and jeera pdr ,mix well and cook for 5 mins
- Your chunda is ready to serve
- Once it comes to room temperature store it in a airtight container
- Serve with roti,paratha or dosa!!