Thanks to my FB friend Sushma Mallya for this dosa recipe !!!
1 dosa rice
1 cup cooked rice
1/4 cup grated coconut
1/2 tsp cooking soda
1 tsp sugar to taste
Salt to taste
Oil for cooking dosa
- Wash and soak rice in water for 2-3 hrs, drain water and grind it with coconut,cooked rice adding water into a normal dosa batter consistency
- Transfer the batter in a bowl,add cooking soda,salt,sugar ,mix well and leave it to ferment overnight
- Next morning heat tava,drizzle it with little oil, spread a ladle full of bater and cook it covered just for a minute or two
- No need to flip the dosa and cook
- Serve hot dosa with any coconut chutney !!